The Private Journal of Argentia Synistra Pascal of the House of Slytherin
Sunday, January 4, 2009
HLBOES Assignment?
To my HLBOES Students: I shall be getting the first assignment up for Potions class as soon as I can. This will probably happen sometime towards the end of this week, as I have had some things IRL to deal with.
Hoorah for all the wonderful pictures that Cassandra took! I'm so glad she liked the package I sent her... I was really nervous she wouldn't like it because I'm a lot newer to knitting than most everyone else in the swap is.
HSKS7
Yes, it's already time for another term. I'll be returning as a second year in the noble house of Salazar Slytherin.
Hogwarts Little Bit of Everything Swap
I'm the Potions Professor with an affiliation with the Slytherin House and the Tri-Wizard Host for this swap. Sort of like a combination between Snape with a little bit of Moody mixed in! ^_^
=My Wishlist=
Yarn: Most of what I have is worsted weight. I like the Cascade220 and Knit Picks sock yarn, though I haven't actually used any of the latter yet. Soft yarn is always a nice thing! Needles: I really like dpns... for everything. I don't have US size 1 or 2 yet. I'm also looking for US size 4, 5 and 7 circulars, as I've never seen these in the store when I go. Food: Generally a bad idea, though I do like spearmint candies. Other: I don't do scented things.
No comments:
Post a Comment