Our trip to Durmstrang was the most wonderful thing I've ever done, but Beaubaxtons wasn't so fun. For one thing, I hardly speak a word of French, other than what I've learned from Transfiguration class with Professor McGonigall when I was a student. Unfortunately, I don't really remember much of it.
I just got back to the castle yesterday and unfortunately, I haven't had time to unpack my things yet. Everything's still sitting in the trunk in the back of my office.
I have also been doing much holiday knitting and I shall post pictures as soon as I get around to it! ^_^
I just got back to the castle yesterday and unfortunately, I haven't had time to unpack my things yet. Everything's still sitting in the trunk in the back of my office.
I have also been doing much holiday knitting and I shall post pictures as soon as I get around to it! ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment