Potter Name: Argentia Pascal
Rav ID: amoscibere
I am allergic to: cigarrette smoke, all sorts of handlotion and perfumes, dairy, nuts, cats, dogs... if you have any questions, please PM me...
Pets that I have: None
My favorite yarn: I actually don't have a favorite yarn, but I like anything soft.
If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? I am not a Ravenclaw.
My favorite flavor: Chocolate... or mint things. I love mint!
My favorite holiday: Christmas!
I would like to receive a: Either a Scarf Kit or a Sock Kit... ^_^
List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I really like wooden needles. For dpns, eight inches long. For regular needles, slightly longer than that.
Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Not really. Anything soft is wonderful!
I've participated in HSKS: This is my first term.
Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Nope, my birthday is within one or two days of a favorite Slytherin character of mine. *smirks*
-Tia <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment