Slytherin Quiz Two
# Are you a sock knitter?What are your foot measurements?
I am not a sock knitter yet, but I want to learn how to do that. My feet are approximately 9.5 inches in length and a little over four in width at their widest point. If you need more measurements, please ask.
# Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift?
Considering that I have absolutely no idea what either of those are, no.
# Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks?
I have a plastic craft box that I picked up at Walmart for pretty cheap and I store all my knitting and crocheting things in there, minus the yarn. This includes, scissors, an annotated print-out of whatever pattern I happen to be working on, safety pins, knitting needles, crochet hooks, sewing and tapestry needles, thread... the box does not have compartments.
# Do you collect anything?
Apparently I collect a whole variety of odd things, most notably pens and notebooks. I love notebooks. Oh, and pens. Pens are wonderful things. Since I enjoy writing, this makes them especially useful. And I collect stuffed animals. Right now, mostly it's a marine theme going, but yeah... o.O
# What is your favorite type of music? Are you MP3 ready?
I love instrumental music. I think I mentioned - either on this blog or my blogger account, which I use to comment on the HSKS blog - that I love the Star Wars and Harry Potter soundtrack music... basically anything by John Williams. And no, sadly I don't own any of his stuff yet; I've happened to have seen all the Star Wars movies and listened to the Harry Potter soundtrack with a friend. I have an iPod, but I don't use it very often... if that answers your other question.
# Do you like sweets? What are your favorites?
Yes, but I'm fairly picky. I love spearmint anything. Chocolate is good, but a lot of it has milk or nuts... both very bad things. Sour candies are nice, but not nearly as nice as spearmint. Peppermint is okay, too.
# What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children?
I live in a dormitory on a university campus with a roommate. Unfortunately, we aren't allowed to have pets... the closest I have is a stuffed fish.
# Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)? Please include links for your swap pal.
I don't have an online wishlist, but you can ask me anything and I'll answer honestly... or have someone else ask if you don't want to. I love soft yarns and prefer wooden needles... I recently acquired a pair of 1.5 dpns for myself, but other than that, I don't have anything smaller than a size 3.
# Favorite Harry Potter movie character?
Movie? That's hard because I like the books so much better, but that's to be expected. I'd have to say best adaptation in my mind was Minerva McGonigall. It's hard because I actually haven't seen the fourth or fifth movie yet (saw the first three before I read any of the books, then finished books one through seven in less than a month). I'm also going to have to say I love Snape and Rickman's portrayal of him was absolutely brilliant. Of course, I could also say the same for Lucius Malfoy...
Just to guage, my favorite book characters are Severus Snape and Remus Lupin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment