Monday, September 29, 2008

Stole this from a Badger

Since the Hufflepuffs are quite loud on the weekends...


The Quiz...
1 Which is your favorite book in the series (and why)?

My favorite book is actually Prisoner of Azkaban because you get to find out a lot about Harry's past... and this is also where we meet Remus Lupin and Sirius Black for the first time.

2 If you were taking Owls, which class would you get an E in? Would you get any Ts?
Well, I would get an O in Potions (of course) and quite possibly Defense Against the Dark Arts. I would probably get Es in Charms, Transfiguration and Arithmancy, assuming I decided to do the homework. It is highly probable I would get a T in Divination or Flying, as I do not like heights.

3 Who is your favorite character (or characters) in the Harry Potter series?
I'm going to pick one from each House, just to be fair. Firstly is Severus Snape. He was my favorite from when I first read the books. Remus Lupin came in a close second, which is a good part of the reason why PoA is my favorite book. I just really like the fact that he's not what one might think of as a Gryffindor, but he is very courageous in his own way. Same with Neville Longbottom. Luna Lovegood is my favorite Ravenclaw character. Both she and her father are very funny and she's a good friend. And my favorite Hufflepuff has to be Nymphodora Tonks, especially when she insists upon marrying Lupin... though he claims he's damaged.
Honorable mentions go to Filius Flitwick, Neville Longbottom, Minerva McGonigal and Bellatrix Black. Bellatrix mostly for being evil. Oh, and Lily Evans because she stands up for people.

4 If you had to pick 1 character for a roomate, who would you pick and why? Who'd be your least-favorite to have as a roomate?
Assuming it's personality that matters (and not gender 'cause that would really narrow it down!), I'd probably pick someone like Remus Lupin because he's fairly quiet a lot of the time, but also knows when to have fun. If gender had to match, I'd probably pick either Lily Evans or Andromeda Black. They both stand up for what they believe in and are not influenced by others.
Least favorite person to have as a roommate would probably have to be Cho Chang. She's way too emotional.

5 Hufflepuffs are a hardworking bunch, but also a bit mischevious. Which Hogwarts professor would you most like to prank, and how would you do it?
*insert evil cackle here* I'm a Slytherin. Since Professor Snape already hates me, I would really like to prank Flitwick. I think he would be a little bit more... easy-going and willing to laugh. Perhaps slip a little potion into his morning pumpkin juice?

6 Favorite DADA professor? (from the books, Lucius does NOT count :)
Remus Lupin, most definately. I agree with Dumbledore on this: Snape belongs doing Potions. I love that Professor Lupin makes his lessons interesting and practical and his ability to connect with the kids makes him a good teacher.

7 Favorite magical creatures? (Also, if for example you like a certain creature in general, but not how they are represented in the HP canon, feel free to elaborate :)
Any self-respecting Slytherin is going to hex me into oblivion for saying this, but I really like gryphons.

8 What is your favorite food in the HP universe? Which food or foods would you like to try in real life? Do you have any recipes to share with us ;)?
I wish I had recipes to share.

9 Broom, floo powder, portkey, or magic carpet?
Ugh, ugh, ugh! Let us just say I prefer the Muggle way of traveling.

10 Since we're Hufflepuffs... Yellow or Black?
I am not a bumblebee, but I prefer black to yellow.

No comments: