Well, I went shopping in Hogsmeade today. Yes, I know first years are not supposed to leave campus without a good reason, but I begged Professor Vector - she's the Arithmancy professor and is quite nice - to let me go, provided I was accompanied by an older student. She is so much kinder than Professor Snape is.
I bought a few school supplies that were desperately needed, including a book. I also purchased a few items for a friend of mine, so soon some lucky other student at Hogwarts is going to have a special breakfast delivery. I shall convince Prometheus to deliver this package, as he is fully competent when he's not hungry.
Well, we have a lot of Potions homework tonight and McGonigall assigned an essay for Transfiguration, so I'll be needing to do that. Until I talk next,
<3, Tia Pascal
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment