Greetings, Students! I am Professor Argentia S. Pascal and I shall be your Potions Professor for this term.You will most often find me either in my classroom or my office, which is right next to the classroom. I am willing to offer help if you need it... just ask. It is often quite chilly inside, but I usually have tea.
You will not need your wands in this class, as I am here to instruct you in the subtle art of Potions making. We shall be covering topics such as Potions and their Ingredients, how to use this in knitting and crocheting (only Merlin knows how I intend to accomplish that!) and a few suprise topics. You will also be expected to have proper behavior and follow the safety rules at all times in my class, which includes any unauthorized experimentation. If you are caught doing such, you will be put in detention.
Now, if you will excuse the slight mess - Peeves managed to sneak into the classroom last night - I am ready to begin any time you are.
Professor Argentia Synistra Pascal
Potions Mistress, Slytherin House
If you should need to contact me, I do hold office hours and likely you will find me there early in the morning or late at night.

No comments:
Post a Comment