Sunday, October 26, 2008

HLBOES Post 1

I should be the Slytherin HOH because: First of all, I am a respectful Slytherin, despite what people may say to the contrary. I am responsible and I work hard when it suits my purposes.

The funniest thing I or my alter ego has ever done: There was the time that some 'Puffball was following me into Professor Snape's class and I levitated the cauldron that was sitting on one of the tables and let it drop onto his head. Professor Snape wasn't pleased and I ended up in detention for about a month for that, but the Puffball stopped following me around. And then there was that time when I tricked my sister into drinking Polyjuice potion so she could go to Muggle Studies instead of me and I could go to DADA instead of her. That was rather amusing, especially since Lockhart couldn't tell. I can't stand him, but it was better than sitting though another lecture on how electricity is used.

The best trick ever played on me or my alter ego: Despite what it may seem to the contrary, Slytherins are good at pranking other people. Unfortunately, if you prank, you'll eventually get pranked. Being a half-blood in Slytherin made me the target more often than not (pure-blooded prats don't like the whole blood issue and Gryffindors just don't like Slytherins as a general principle). During my fourth year at Hogwarts, there was a huge prank war going on between Slytherin and Gryffindor (I knew I should have been in Ravenclaw instead...). Some Gryffindor thought it would be amusing to Transfigure themself into a werewolf and go rampaging throughout the castle. Rather insensitive because Professor Lupin is actually a werewolf and he couldn't teach at Hogwarts anymore because of that. So this "werewolf" shows up in the Slytherin Common Room (Professor Snape wouldn't tell us who let him in) and he goes rampaging throughout the CR until Elanor used a bodybinding spell on him. The CR was an absolute mess and everyone was running this way and that. I don't like werewolves to begin with and one of our prefects insisted on taking me to the Hospital Wing until I would stop hyperventilating. The stupid Gryffindor was laughing his tail off. I don't think Professor McGonigall was very pleased about that and I heard the Gryffindor almost got himself expelled for that little trick. I wish he had.

This is the last part of my HLBOES Questionnaire for the HoH competition. I am Argentia S. Pascal and I teach Potions.

No comments: