I have been extremely busy with homework as of late. Professor Snape has assigned us first years another essay, McGonigall and Flitwick have both given us practical homework to work on and I'm still working on knitting that bag.
On the bright side, there are several Slytherins who enjoy knitting and/or crocheting. On Thursday night after classes let out, we went down into the Common Room and sat in the chairs, drank coffee and tea and knit. Someone also brought some cookies from the kitchen; I guess that person is on good terms with the House Elves.
So we sat around knitting for about an hour and a half. There were even some boys there, although I do not remember their names. It was quite fun and I hope we can get together and knit again sometime soon.
That is all for now, as I still have a Potions exam to study for, Transfiguration homework, a Charms quiz later this week and Arithmancy homework that Professor Vector assigned us.
She is quickly becoming my favorite professor. When I was talking to her the other day, she said that she was in school with Father. Apparently she was a year behind them and they were both in Ravenclaw. She is also a half-blood, which makes me feel slightly more reassured. I don't think there are many non-purebloods here in Slytherin, though.
Now I really need to go do homework... or knit.
-Argentia Pascal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment